The managed print services definition is broad, but the end result is simple:
Gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity.
We Specialize in Managed Print Services RFP Consulting, Bringing Industry Insights to your side of the negotiating table...
Our Managed Print Services RFP Consulting helps put in place a program to improve environmental sustainability and document security for your printing infrastructure. By "printing," we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers/MFP's, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance, and add, move and change requests
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables
- Storage, retrieval and eDiscovery Litigation process
Add up the costs of "printing" and it accounts for a large chunk — as much as 15% of a business’s annual spending. Through our managed print services RFP Consulting, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 35%.
The best managed print services companies do more than just oversee your printers. They also:
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
- Have a proven track record in deploying managed print services anywhere in the world through a global network of highly skilled experts.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones.
Our expertise will help you determine the true measure of a good managed print services provider and ensure the contract and SOW are customized to your organizations needs. One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business.
Contact us today for your no-cost consultation!